Upgraded standard zoom lens for FX-format D-SLRs offers a constant maximum aperture to maintain exposure settings throughout the entire zoom range.
Compact and versatile 5X standard zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture
Perfect for landscapes, portraits, weddings and distant subjects offering a constant maximum aperture to maintain exposure settings throughout the entire zoom range.
Extended range on Nikon DX-format D-SLR cameras
Angle of view is equivalent to a focal length of 36-180mm in FX/35mm format.
Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
Nano Crystal Coat
Further reduces ghosting and interior flare across a widerange of wavelengths for even greater image clarity.
2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements
Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture setting.
3 Aspherical Lens Elements
Aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of aberration, even when shooting at the widest available aperture.
M/A Focus Mode Switch
Enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation.
Internal Focus (IF)
Provides fast and quiet autofocus without changing the length of the lens, retaining working distance throughout the focus range.
Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image areas.
- Focal Length - 24-120mm
- Maximum Aperture - f/4
- Minimum Aperture - f/22
- Lens Construction - 17 elements in 13 groups
- Aspherical lens Elements - 3
- Picture Angle - 84 Degrees -20 Degrees 30' (61 Degrees -13 Degrees 20' when used in DX crop mode or with Nikon DX format D-SLRs)
- Minimum Focus Distance - 0.45 m (1.5 ft.)
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio - 0.24x
- VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization - Yes. Provides up to 4 stops of compensation
- Advanced Coating - Nikon Nano Crystal Coat (N), Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- ED (Extra Low Dispersion) Elements - 2
- Focusing - Autofocus with Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and manual focus
- Internal Focus (IF) - Yes
- Aperture Control - Via camera Command Dial
- Diaphragm Blades - 9 (rounded)
- Filter Attachment Size - 77mm Screw-on
- Front Cap
- LF-1 Rear Lens Cap
- HB-53 Lens Hood
- CL-1218 Soft Lens Case
- Brand: Nikon
- Color: Black
- Model: 2193
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- Weight: (Approx.) 23.6 oz/670 g
- Dimensions (diameter x length): (Approx.) 3.3 x 4.1 in./84 x 103 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.